North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certification: What it Means for You
To ensure that your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system receives superior service and installation, ask your dealer about their technicians who have received NATE certification. NATE-certified technicians have gone above and beyond in their field to pass a technical assessment which results in this special distinction. When searching for a heating and cooling company, be sure to inquire about whether or not they employ NATE-certified technician and ask that one is sent to your home or business on the day of your appointment.
Receiving service from a NATE-certified technician, you may expect:
- Reduced utility expenses as a result of proper installation and maintenance of your equipment
- Fewer callbacks and warranty returns
- Reliable, and competent service
- Proper installation resulting in fewer problems
- Equipment operating at top performance
- Knowledgeable insight and advice to help you find the ideal HVAC solution for your space
- Less worry and peace of mind knowing the job was done right
Whether you are having a new system installed, or are in need of simple maintenance, calling a NATE-certified technician is your best bet for receiving the best available service. When you schedule an appointment with your dealer, be sure that a NATE tech will be fulfilling your service request.